Friday 8/21 I got home from work and it was on my porch.
What is it you ask? It's the computer I finally broke down and ordered. I was a bit nervous about having it delivered while I was at work. I've never had a problem with porch pirates but there's always a first time. I only ordered the tower because I already had a monitor, keyboard and mouse. I got everything connected and then went to try and sign in the two browsers I used. It kept telling me to check my internet connection. I did check and it said I was connected. <SIGH> wait till tomorrow.
The next morning all was good. I got my Cricut installed and now it's just a matter of figuring out what other things I need to install.
Oh and yes, I'm writing this post on the new to me computer. (I purchased a refurbished so it's not really new, just new to me) I so missed typing on a real keyboard.
14 comments:
You are much more of a tech then me if you know how to set up a new computer and transfer stuff into it! Good luck! And have fun with the new one! I bet it has features that your old one did not!
What a relief. Enjoy your new 'toy.'
Enjoy! We've never had an issue with deliveries either, but I always worry a bit when something is coming and we're not home.
I am glad it came and is working for you
Congratulations on your new purchase.
That's great, Ann! I'm glad it's working and you got your cricut connected :)
What a relief!
Works like new that is what counts and no gremlins in it.
Very thankful it was there to greet you on the porch.
Have fun learning
Hugs Cecilia
I'm glad you are back blogging the way you want to. I'm doing the Happy Dance right along with you.
Have a fabulous day and rest of the week, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥
Yay for you Ann. Like Ginny said...you are much better with Tech issue than what I ever will be. I have a printer that I still can't get connected since we changed internet companies. The problem is real.
Congratulations on the new computer. I desperately need a new Mac but they are so darn expensive. Hope the one I am using will last until I get more moola.
Good for you to be able to connect and transfer. I am so NON Techie ...
Happy writing
Sue
I am so happy for you, Ann, that it arrived!
YAY! We got refurbished hearing aids for bob almost a year ago..the best ones he has every had
That’s great! Happy for you that you are getting everything sorted out.
Post a Comment