Mmmm. must have anger on his mind?
Interesting
VeryICYU Mad?And on a RAM truck so folks best keep their distanceHugs cecilia
Oh, dear! Inviting trouble . . .
I love this plate!
Interesting.
Very clever!
Whoa, better look out and not make him mad ... Sue
I understand what it says, but I'm not clear on what it means. I don't mess with people in big trucks, even without license plates like that!
Strange to put that on a license plate!
Does he need anger management? LOL! Nice catch, Ann!
Interesting!
That's definitely different.
Post a Comment
13 comments:
Mmmm. must have anger on his mind?
Interesting
Very
ICYU Mad?
And on a RAM truck so folks best keep their distance
Hugs cecilia
Oh, dear! Inviting trouble . . .
I love this plate!
Interesting.
Very clever!
Whoa, better look out and not make him mad ...
Sue
I understand what it says, but I'm not clear on what it means. I don't mess with people in big trucks, even without license plates like that!
Strange to put that on a license plate!
Does he need anger management? LOL! Nice catch, Ann!
Interesting!
That's definitely different.
Post a Comment