Monday, August 3, 2026

Miscellaneous stuff

 One day while I was at work I spotted this truck stopped in traffic. Not crazy about the color of it but it's a nice looking old truck


I spotted these on Facebook and thought they were so cute. Maybe I'll try and make some this year.


This is another thing I spotted on Facebook. I should go through this list and get rid of things. I've got a lot of things mentioned on this list. About the only one I don't keep is boxes, "in case I return it"

In other news my computer isn't working. I got a week's worth of posts scheduled Sunday morning and then in the afternoon I don't know what happened but I can't even get windows to open. I don't think I can blog from my phone. As it is I hate doing emails and blog reading on my phone. If I go quiet that is why. 

13 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

I think both of us could never do the craft one!

Linda G said...

I have been thinking about getting rid of things too, a lot of those things on that list.

Lori said...

I'm curious who would keep boxes long term in case they return something. Wouldn't you know rather quickly if you want to return it? I hope your computer issues are fixed quickly. Happy Monday!!

Liz Hinds said...

That is a good list. I've got all of those things.

jabblog said...

I hope your computer starts behaving properly again. They're a pain sometimes.

My Mind's Eye said...

I am in the process or purging 1, 4 and 9 are in progress
Hugs cecilia
PS I like the headbands

Sandee said...

I hear you on the things that go away after 60. Wait till you get to your 70s.

Sorry about your computer. I hope you get this sorted.

Have a fabulous day and week, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥

HappyK said...

I like that old truck too. I've already done a lot of those things on the list!! :). Hope things clear up with your computer.

Connie said...

I hope that your computer starts working the way you want again real soon. Love the old pickup.♥️

CheerfulMonk said...

The nice thing about Amazon is you can toss the boxes after 30 days. 😊. I'm sorry about your computer.

Pam said...

Oh woman, you have really been having my sort of luck and days. It's horrible when all the bad crap hits at once. Hang in there. Old trucks, LOVE them. Love old cars, but rather have a truck. Sorry about the computer. They are amazing if and when they work right. They can be a big ole headache when they don't work right.

DeniseinVA said...

Sorry to hear about your computer. I hope you can get it fixed. I love that old truck too. I don't covet cars in general but I do covet those old classics. Cute headbands and the list gave me a chuckle.

Chatty Crone said...

Good luck on your computer.

Related Posts with Thumbnails