Thursday, August 13, 2026

on a boring day at work

I spend a lot of time looking out the window and watching the world go by. Sometimes I see things that might be good enough to use for a blog post.
What kind of parking is this? Then across the street there was a van that said Mobile Repair Unit. He was all set up to work on a car over there.  He even has an awning on his van
This post and yesterdays were done on my phone which i hate doing. All my pictures upload sideways for some reason. I did discover if I crop them first they'll upload right. Hopefully by the time this publishes I'll have my computer fixed. As of the time I'm writing this I'm relying on my phone and my iPad I'm waiting for the weekend to try again to fix it.

9 comments:

CheerfulMonk said...

It must be hard to write a post on the phone -- I had trouble enough doing it using my iPad when I was away from home for a month two years ago. Good luck!

Barwitzki said...

Good luck with your computer, Ann. The weekend is just around the corner... best regards, Viola.

DeniseinVA said...

Good luck with your computer. Great when they work but incredibly frustrating when they don’t. I liked your photos. Looking out the window we can see some interesting sights, often ones that leave me wondering. Wishing you a Happy Day Ann :)

jabblog said...

The parking is interesting - perhaps the driver was in a hurry!

My Mind's Eye said...

Nice to have an awning for sun protection.
As for the bad parking that is just R U D E.
Hugs Cecilia

Liz Hinds said...

I can't do anything with my phone so well done!

photowannabe said...

Wow, that's some park job!!! Terribly rude to my way of thinking.
Hope your computer gets fixed this weekend. Its so hard doing everything on the cell.
Sue

Ginny Hartzler said...

Is your computer broken because of the way the photos load? How will you fix it? I hate it when people park this way. But at least it shouldn't be too intrusive because it is the last spot.

HappyK said...

What a park job!! Just another example of people being inconsiderate.

Related Posts with Thumbnails