Sunday, August 16, 2026

On a long Thursday

Im alone now in the office 2 or 3 days a week. My manager comes two days every week and the division president comes once every week or every two weeks. I think for him it depends on how busy he is. 
Any way Thursdays are the long days and I'm usually alone. I decided I needed to get out of the office on my lunch break so I went to Hobby Lobby.
They had way too much Christmas stuff out for my liking
Then I took one very blurry picture going down the main aisle to get to the scrapbook paperOops. That one is sideways. I thought I took care of that but I guess i missed that one.
While I was there I bought more paper that I did not need and some sentiment stamps which I also did not need 

12 comments:

jabblog said...

That is the problem with leisure strolls through shops - too much temptation. It seems far too early for Christmas stock.

Donna said...

They have some Christmas stuff out here but mainly, Fall.
Gotta have more supplies, right? Lolol
hugs
Donna

My Mind's Eye said...

Well I know Hobby Lobby is your most favorite place to visit so I'm say yay that you have one close by
Hugs Cecilia

Duni said...

Ooh what paper and stamps did you get :)

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Wow, you have a lot of alone time. Glad you got out of the office for a while. Yes, too soon for all those Christmas decorations.

Shug said...

Was at HL yesterday and it is overwhelming to see all of the Fall itmes and the Christmas items throughout the store. I don't think I am missing out on anything...it will be there in Nov and Dec when I'm looking for it..

CheerfulMonk said...

I wish you had more contact with people, even though this job is better than your last one. ❤️

Debbie said...

wow!!! christmas already. i love hobby lobby but it is so early!! it is nice to have co-workers, sometimes....sometimes they are cranky and you do not want that ruining your happy spirit!! thanks for coming by today. i am doing a bit better, and walked just a little. it felt good to be up, i am hoping to be home by wednesday!!

Lori said...

I haven't been in our HL for a few months. They do rush the seasons though and it's frustrating.

HappyK said...

Certainly seems early for Christmas stuff!! Do you miss people in the office to work with or do you like it by yourself?

DeniseinVA said...

Too early for me too on Christmas. I like these photos.

Rose said...

We all need a few things we dont realky require...they are a different kind if 'need.' Like Karen, I wonder if you miss people being with you...which i guess deoends on who it is that you would be working with

Related Posts with Thumbnails