Sunday, August 9, 2026

One year gift.

 The one day at work the UPS guy came in with a package that was addressed to me. It was a gift from the company for my one year anniversary. As of July 21 I have been there one year.



15 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

I've never seen a clear one!

CheerfulMonk said...

How sweet! What a great company to work for. ❤️

jabblog said...

How very nice to be recognised and appreciated.

Linda G said...

This is a nice recognition.

MadSnapper n Beau said...

Do you right on the glass? I have never seen one either, but since I am no longer working that could be why

Shug said...

Time passes quickly...It's hard to believe it has been one year. This is such a special gift...

Granny Sue said...

That's a nice gift!

photowannabe said...

Wow, One Year !!! Congratulations and how nice to be recognized for you work.
Hope your computer issues get straightened out. I need a new laptop desperately but everything is out of my price range !!
Sue

My Mind's Eye said...

Now that is one appreciative company to reward your devotion
Very nice gift
Hugs cecilia

DeniseinVA said...

How wonderful that they sent you such a nice and useful gift.

HappyK said...

How nice they sent you a gift. Hard to believe it has been one year already!!

Carol said...

What a nice gift!

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

What a lovely gift!

Pam said...

Congrats on the year, wow, don't seem like its been a yr. Crazy how it flies by. Nice gift, and for a yr., to send a gift is something new.

Liz Hinds said...

What a nice gesture. Has it been a year already?

Related Posts with Thumbnails