It seems like all I do anymore is leave early, come in late or take the entire day off. It's a good thing I have PTO and an understanding boss.
Now that it's just me in the office 3 days a week they allow me to close the office early if I have an appointment. I just have to put a sign on the door.
After this one there is another day I'm leaving early, one I'm coming in late and then I'm taking the whole day off on the 11th of this month.
12 comments:
This job sure seems like the perfect one for you. So it really was a blessing that you had to leave the grocery store. What's going on the 11th?
its like all of these came at one time... surely this will stop and all the PTO will remain there for fun times off
They are very lucky to have you Ann and your dedication
Hugs cecilia
It's good that your boss has confidence in you so that you can adjust your schedule when needed.
When I worked at the CBD store I used to be able to put up a sign if I needed to leave early. Only because the owner didn't want to come in herself to keep the store open!
It really does help when you have an understanding boss. Life happens and there are times that we have to have time off...
I'm so glad you can have PTO. During my working days oh so very long ago ... that was completely unheard of.
Hope you can finally get all of your appointments finished and just begin to enjoy your time off again.
(((hugs)))
Sue
PTO is a wonderful thing. Hopefully you can get more answers on everything soon and not have so many appointments.
You are a wonderful person, Ann! Dedicated and caring. Anyone would be happy to have you!
Another reason that sounds like a great place to work!!
This job is so much better than your last one. ❤️
I am glad you are able to take the time off that you need.
Post a Comment