Wednesday, August 5, 2026

Tires

 So I told you I had to buy new tires for my car to pass inspection. This time the receipt is going in the glove box and I took a picture of it.


Not sure why it says 4 tires because I only bought 2.

Anyway, I had made arrangements with the garage to bring my car back on the following Wednesday so they could put the new sticker on. I said around 4 and the guy said that was fine.

I left work early that day, get there and he tells me "I can't do it today, can you come back tomorrow?"

I told him no, I left work early today and I called and made arrangements for it to be done today. He asked if I had my paper work with me, which I did. He went in his office wrote everything up and then put the new sticker on. I don't know why he thought he couldn't do it that day. 

13 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Good grief! Seems he wanted to do something else, but when you told him the trouble you had gone to, he decided to do what he had told you. I'm glad you spoke up!

jabblog said...

Why do people say and do things like that? Could he just not be bothered, even though he was in the end?

My Mind's Eye said...

SOME one had a seriously bad attitude at that place...what the heck...
Thank you had you receipt.
Hugs Cecilia

Lori said...

TBG made an appointment for an oil change on my Jeep. He came to my job to pick it up and got there 20 minutes early. The guy said I was just getting ready to call you we need to reschedule TBG said no, I have an appointment and I'm here to get it done. They did it. Why do people think they can do this? I'm glad you stood your ground too.

Sandee said...

Sometimes folks to thing our time is as important as their time. I'm glad you got this done.

Have a fabulous day and rest of the week. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥

photowannabe said...

That kind of "stuff" makes me crazy...Why oh Why is everything so hard to just get done? Sounds like the guy just didn't want to be bothered.
Sue

Shug said...

So glad this worked out for you Ann. It is very frustrating when things like this happens..

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

I am really glad that you spoke up, Ann! You handled the situation very well, and it worked out in your favour.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I'm glad it got done but what a hassle that was.

CheerfulMonk said...

I'm so glad you kept the receipt and got it done that day!

DeniseinVA said...

Shaking my head. Always wise to keep receipts, good on you.

Jeanette said...

He was probably trying to leave early! Glad you got it done though.

MadSnapper n Beau said...

good idea to take a photo. I always put the papers for tires in the glovecompartment, and the photo would be as good or better

Related Posts with Thumbnails