Sunday, August 30, 2015

A one day weekend

When you only have a one day weekend you have to try and cram a whole lot in that one day. But you can also choose to just say forget it all and do nothing. Yesterday I did a little of both. I did my weekly shopping trip, came home and spent an hour or so cleaning and then the rest of the day I spent doing a little playing in the craft room and a little bit of nothing.

I also did a little bit of photo editing because I haven't done any in a very long time. Just one picture but it's flowers and it's for all my wonderful friends who stop by here.


Think of me while I'm slaving away today.

13 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

The flower looks awesome...cant describe it as mosaic or pixellation...anyway its gorgeous !

crafty cat corner said...

We're just about to set out to the car boot here, I'll think of you slaving away, although this boot is on a hill so its not all honey. lol

Duni said...

Thank you for the pretty flowers. Nice edits! Working on Sunday is no fun - hope the hours pass quickly...

Jille said...

Hope your day passes quickly!

Out on the prairie said...

Tough working on the day of rest. It can be nice to have other days off, I don't really work much of a schedule at all. I put play in first priority.

Sandee said...

I liked it better when you had the weekend off. Splitting the days off doesn't make a lot of sense to me, but it apparently works for you. All is good.

Thanks for the beautiful flowers. Love the edit.

Have a fabulous day my friend. My best to Gibbs. ♥♥♥

Unknown said...

Thinking of you. Hope you have a good day even though you have to work

Agent 54 said...

I have a one day weekend today. I wrote a silly story. I'll have Pizza for lunch and watch a Football game. Life is good.

Grace said...

Sunday is major cleaning day here, so I'm slaving away as well (if that's any comfort).

Marg said...

Wow, thanks for that flower. It is soooooooo pretty. Sorry you hsve to work. That stinks but you do hsve tomorrow off, right. Have a great evening.

Deb said...

Fabulous effect on that photo Ann, love it! And hope you haven't been worked too hard today, it is the day of rest after all!

Rick (Ratty) said...

The flower came out great. Try not to work too hard. I don't miss one day weekends.

Donna said...

Very pretty! Thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails