Friday, September 29, 2017

another day

Yesterday the video I posted was not necessarily how traffic is all the time. That was at around 2:30 in the afternoon and lighter than normal. With that being said, even on the worst days, traffic is not bad around here. Now if I go to the next larger town it will be quite a bit more.

The whole point I'm leading up to is that yesterday I got stuck behind a school bus and then a big truck hauling logs. When I had to stop for the bus I took a picture here and there.

Here's one of them. It's kind of blah so you know what comes after this picture right?


It's the edited version.

9 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Wow! It IS a very blah picture, but you totally transformed it! Your edit is so beautiful. Driving behind trucks carrying logs and other things makes us so nervous! We have seen things come loose and fall off. Just the other day, a mattress fell off a truck one car in front of us.

Anonymous said...

Oh, the edit is gorgeous. Wishing you a good day.

Christine said...

The edit is great - like an oil painting!

MadSnapper said...

I just love what a quick edit does to a blah pic. hardly even looks like the same photo.. it shows all the beautiful details.. wow.. love it... I missed the video headed there now.

Out on the prairie said...

A traffic jam here is 6-8 cars, but head east 20 minutes and its major metro.

Sandee said...

I hate getting stuck behind a school bus. Hate it.

I'm with you. I don't care for tons of traffic.

Have a fabulous day, Ann. Big hug to you and tons of scritches to Gibbs. ♥♥♥

Rick (Ratty) said...

The improvement you made is striking. You did an excellent job with this.

Marg said...

We like both pictures. Traffic is just no fun. Glad I live in the country. Ann, you have a most wonderful day.

Hootin Anni said...

Oh I really LOVE your edit!!!

I 'got stuck' when a school bus was loading...and then, after the kids were all aboard, a mother got out of her car, and went to the bus door and chatted with the bus driver...all the time with the red flashing lights going. I was not a happy camper!

Related Posts with Thumbnails