Wednesday, September 20, 2017

I guess I lied

I know I said yesterday that it was the end of the parade pictures but I changed my mind and I'm doing another.

How could I not show you our home town floats.



Or this guy. I would be afraid of falling off that thing.

Then of course there are all the little ones who are just so cute.

This little girl was adorable

Last but not least this picture just cracked me up. It makes me think of one of those movies that has the really mean girls. The blonde on the left looks like she's yelling at the girl on the right. I can hear her saying something like "What is wrong with you, you are stepping with the wrong foot"

11 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

I love the sunflowers, pig, little pigtailed girl, and man on the unicycle!!! Those are my favorite. This is my favorite parade post, so I am so glad you posted it. I think it's the best of them all.

Christine said...

What a fun parade with all ages able to take part and enjoy it!
You are so right about the cheerleaders! What a scorching look - I almost wilted under its heat!

Marg said...

Sure glad you did some more parade pictures. They are terrific.Love the guy on the unicycle. Have a great day Ann.

bichonpawz said...

Wow! We actually like these pics better than yesterday!! Excellent captures!!

Rick (Ratty) said...

I always wonder how those people can ride those strange old bicycles.

MadSnapper said...

NICE big sunflowers, and love the little girls pigtales... great shot of the man on the unicycle

Out on the prairie said...

beautiful shots, I like the two kids in their John Deere gator. That bike looks tough, not sure how one would get started

Sandee said...

The little ones are the most fun to watch. They are in awe of everything. Everything is so big and when you grow up you find out how small everything was.

Have a fabulous day, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥♥♥

Anonymous said...

LOL!!! I love your thoughts on the last pic...LMAO!!!...:)JP

BeadedTail said...

The little ones are so cute! Love the Minnie helmet!

Pam said...

Great pics! Little cuties in those pics also.

Related Posts with Thumbnails