Wednesday, September 13, 2017

You gotta eat a lot of potato chips

The project I'm going to show you today starts by eating some potato chips. I've shown these before but I sold all but one of them at the last craft show so I'm making some more.

These are made with a small single serve Pringles potato chip can.

This is actually the one left over from before. The ones I made Monday aren't completely done. I still need to make the lids, plus I'm painting them this time. Or at least I've painted two and want to see which way I like them better. The barrel slats are clothespins that have been taken apart and glued to the side of the can.

16 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

UNBELIEVABLE!!!! I would never know what it is made from! It is amazing, no wonder you sold them all. And you could make ones that look like the seasons and holidays, too. Like gluing a pumpkin or rabbit on it.

crafty cat corner said...

the rustic look of this little post just suits potato chips.
Briony
x

Out on the prairie said...

I like this idea,don't eat a lot of pringles or I could save you the containers.

Sandee said...

I like this very much. You are so talented.

Have a fabulous day, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥♥♥

Connie said...

I never would have thought of this in a hundred years . . . adorable. Leave it to you :)

BeadedTail said...

I have no idea how you think of these things! I see a Pringles can and see Pringles!

Grace said...

I think you showed us these before? I know I would like them painted - bright colors, because I like bright colors...

suzyb said...

Great project. Like everyone has said you would never know it was a pringles can in it's other life. Great work.

Rick (Ratty) said...

That's one of the nicest things I've ever seen that you've made.

Lin said...

so cute and creative...as always!

Hootin Anni said...

Genius!!!

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

So creative! I can't tell you how much my oldest grandson loves Pringles. He just left for college and when he cleaned out his room there were lots of empty cans.

Unknown said...

I must admit that it is a pretty cool container. Be assured that I will not be admitting such things very often. 'Tis just too painful to bear.

Unknown said...

Like gluing a pumpkin or rabbit on it.


ดูหนัง

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Those are different and very cute!

Pam said...

That is totally cool....I bet you and I together could really make a lot of stuff.

Related Posts with Thumbnails