Saturday, September 9, 2017

Now that's a Friday

Yesterday was the best Friday I've had in a very long time. I think I should have every Friday off. But then I also think that I should have 7 days a week off too.

I went out early and did my weekly Walmart trip a day early. I came home and did laundry. I finished putting together the sheep ornaments so I now have 12 completed. I started some new ornaments and have 3 totally done and 2 almost there. These are all felt


I was going to stuff them a little but then changed my mind. I also considered sewing them on the machine but then opted for hand stitching them instead.

Aside from all of this I managed to do a little reading as well. Then of course there was making dinner which was sausage sandwiches with peppers, onions and mushrooms. Yum yum.


Hopefully today will be as productive.

6 comments:

Out on the prairie said...

I'm headed to the Italian grocery today to get supplies. they make 4 flavors of sausage, and I have been going there since I was 9.

MadSnapper said...

YUUUMMMMMYYYYY! glad you had a good day off and the bear is adorable just like he is

Ginny Hartzler said...

Your hand stitching is so even and perfect that it looks like a machine! Such a cute bear! I think I can smell the sausages through the screen.

Rick (Ratty) said...

An extra day always seems to be so much more productive. But when those days aren't extra anymore they just become regular days like the others.

Ida said...

Super cute ornament & very yummy looking food (that is one of my favorite dishes).

Unknown said...

Such a cute bear! I think I can smell the sausages through the screen.



ดูหนัง

Related Posts with Thumbnails