Monday, September 11, 2017

Fair week

Tomorrow is the start of fair week in our little town. Those of you who have been with me for a while know what that means for me. For anyone who's new around here let me explain. I am the bakery manager in the one and only grocery store here. The closest grocery store to us is roughly 15 miles away. Any way this week I do lots of baking for the fair. To make it even worse this year one of my two ovens isn't working. It's going to be a long week and if I don't post you'll know that I was just too tired or stressed to put the effort in to coming up with something.

I'll leave you with Gibbs for now. At least I know that when this week is over I'll be off all next week. I'm starting my countdown now.

12 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

This is a great picture of Gibbs! They should have fixed that oven, what with the fair coming up; that is not right.

Andrea said...

What a beautiful little furry face to come home to each night! And I agree with Ginny... your store should have had that oven fixed for fair week. I'm so sorry this has happened to you. It's not right! I'll be thinking of you. xoxo

crafty cat corner said...

YOu can only do so much, don't stress too much or your weeks holiday will start badly.
Good old Gibbs, never fails to please me.
Briony
x

Out on the prairie said...

I would like to order 200 crosants. LOL Love the action of fairs.

Sandee said...

I hope the week sails by without any drama. I know you hate these busy times.

I linked Gibbs to Awww Mondays. He's so cute.

Have a terrific day. Big hug to you and tons of scritches to Gibbs. ♥♥♥

BeadedTail said...

You'll have to let us know how many loafs of bread, dozens of donuts, etc that you're making this week compared to a normal week. You're going to need that vacation next week to recover!

Grace said...

So how long does it take to get an oven fixed for pete's sake...gonna be a long week, eh?

Unknown said...

Your other oven might start working if the hidden nail polish is removed.

Katie, Julep and Derby's Mom said...

I love to bake but have to say I couldn't do it as a living ... hope your oven gets fixed in time for all that baking. Hope you have a great week off after all the town activities this week. Keep smiling!

Hootin Anni said...

Such a sweetie, Gibbs is!

MadSnapper said...

HI sweet Gibbs, and soooo sorry your oven is down for fair week..

Unknown said...

don't stress too much or your weeks holiday will start badly.


ดูหนัง

Related Posts with Thumbnails