Friday, September 15, 2017

Home stretch

Finally I'm on the last day of the one week a year I hate the most. I'll be doing a happy dance at 2:30 this afternoon.

Just a little chart I made myself for what had to be done plus one scribbled order


I had a total of:

10 dozen cookies
29 dozen cake donuts
10 dozen assorted donuts
206 loaves of Italian bread
180 club rolls
72 hoagie rolls

For some reason when I type it all out it doesn't sound like it's all that much and honestly it's much less than it has been in past years.

The bulk of this will be done before I leave today. The only thing that they will have to do tomorrow is 6 dozen cake donuts plus an additional 4 dozen assorted donuts.

11 comments:

Out on the prairie said...

A tough week slips by

Sandee said...

And another year before you have to do all this again. I'm glad you're almost done. I love doing the happy dance.

Have a fabulous day. Big hug to you and tons of scritches to Gibbs. ♥♥♥

Ginny Hartzler said...

Doesn't sound like MUCH? You have got to be kidding! It makes my back ache just to read this!! Holy Cow!! I hope you have really huge pans and can do a lot at once. No wonder you are so tired after work. You are really organized, too. Wish I could taste a bite of everything. What does the bakery do with the leftovers? I think ours sends them to the food Bank. I would eat everything till they got hard!

Hootin Anni said...

Good gracious Marie.............Dang, that's a lotta loaves of Italian bread, let alone all the other baking you need to do by 2:30 -

No WONDER you're tired and look forward to some quality quiet time on your day off.

Hootin Anni said...

ps...loved the star ornaments, crocheted!!

And of course, Gibbs is right....he's definitely eye candy no matter how you look at it...he's a treat for us all.

Ida said...

Whew that is a lot of baking.

Pam said...

Wow...sounds like a lot to me! But also sounds pretty yummy!

Rick (Ratty) said...

For you, that's a lot of work. But for me, your list made me very hungry. I sympathize with you, but my stomach seems to disagree.

Grace said...

Well, today is Saturday, so I hope you are sleeping in and planning - absolutely nothing!

Unknown said...

The nutrition-Nazis know where you live, you know.

BeadedTail said...

That sounds like a lot to me! Enjoy your vacation after all that!

Related Posts with Thumbnails