Sunday, February 9, 2020

A lot of poppycock

As promised todays post contains the sentences created by you using the words that were in the list below


Ginny Hartzler said...
I call a lot of things a WHASIT, a THINGAMAJIG, or a WHATCHAMACALLIT because I can't remember their name.
Anni said...
Okay...you asked for it.

The DINGLEBERRY in the White House is full of POPPYCOCK.
Sandra said...
I am totally flabbergasted at this post. You are up to shenanigans again. I am Gobsmacked, truly Gobsmacked plus I am on tenterhooks waiting for the rest of this story.
ha ha Annie
Rose said...
I am flabbergasted that you think a young whippersnapper like him could fix that whatchmacallit--the instructions are so full of gobbledygook that they have me flummoxed.
CheerfulMonk said...
I am gobsmacked to see that people believe that flibbertigibbet's codswallop.
NanaDiana said...
At first I was flummoxed by the list but then I realized that it was all malarky anyway. Who knew that a whippersnapper could cause such a kerfuffle and make things go all cattywampus? What a bunch of malarkey!!!

Betsy Banks Adams said...
Waking up not feeling like a young whippersnapper made me want something other than my usual tasteless whatchamacallit stuff but then, I ate some delicious Pumpernickel ..... What a bunch of malarkey this is!!!!!! ha ha ha

8 comments:

Jo said...

"First there's a kerfuffle, then a brouhaha when all erupts in a cattywampus in my feline-dominated household." Dear Ann I posted this on your previous blog post. Great wordplay. Jo

MadSnapper said...

I see you are no longer discoboulated and whatnot! this was PHUN! I love it! now I have to skedaddle because I did not go to Walmart yesterday, we went out for breakfast and now I have to do it today...

Carol said...

You certainly do not lollygag and have caused quite the shenanigans here with a bunch of malarkey which leaves me flabbergasted. However, I truly enjoyed this post and I love Anni's comment!

Ginny Hartzler said...

This was such fun! I loved seeing what our blogger friends created With these words. You really hit the jackpot with this idea!

Connie said...

Well you little whippersnapper, I am truly flabbergasted that you being a professional baker didn't add a wonderful photo of a loaf of Pumpernickel to this post.
Fun Post, keep smiling!
Connie :)

CheerfulMonk said...

Fun stuff! :D

Rose said...

I see you got Padman's spam comment too....

I was going to try to come up with a comment/story using all those comments and could not wrap my mind around it. The later in the day it got the less I could think.

Catherine - Mixed Media Artist said...

entirely a fun thing...

Related Posts with Thumbnails