Saturday, February 29, 2020

Just because

Just because I'm running low on material I thought I would take a look back at previous years. Of course being that it's not every year that you have a February 29th I went with the 28th.

On 2/28/2019
No picture but I had a dead battery and ended up having to get a new one.

On 2/28/2018
I posted this just because card that I made.

On 2/28/2017
The weather was a lot milder than it is this year. As a matter of fact it was rather spring like. Right now we are in the middle of a winter weather watch but so far it hasn't been as bad as predicted. I won't be out taking pictures of Gibbs this year 

Then on 2/29/2016 the last time we had a leap year, I posted a teaser asking if anyone could guess what I was making.
This was the picture I posted. 

If you were with me back then can you remember what it was? If not here's the picture I posted the next day.


Depending on how ambitious I am today, I may or may not have something new to post tomorrow.

9 comments:

CheerfulMonk said...

I always love pictures of Gibbs, and I love the Pringles one. I can't figure out how you did it.

Hootin Anni said...

I do so love the series of Gibbs! He's such a doll.

MadSnapper said...

great idea, I posted an old post today, but I like your idea better. will steal it in a future post. I could not remember what you did until the moment I saw the barrel, then I did remember. happy leap year

Kate said...

That is an amazing Pringle make-over!!!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love that just because card! I just about have my craft area back under control to actually DO something now! I would like to make cards again or sketch. Wish you could come over and get me started! Hugs!

Rose said...

I LOVE what you did with the Pringles cannister. that is so cute. And love your closing line.

Ann said...

CheerfulMonk for the pringles can you take the clothespins apart and glue them on to the pringles can

Anni, he's a natural

Kate, thank you. I probably found the idea on Pinterest

Catherine - Mixed Media Artist said...

curious on the Pringles canister as well...

Ann said...

Catherine. I took the clothespins apart (removed the spring part)then glued the flat side to the Pringles can. Once it was entirely covered then I wrapped it with some jute twine to hold it all nice and tight.

Related Posts with Thumbnails