Thursday, February 6, 2020

Time travel

I thought for today I would travel back to this date (or close to it) in...

2019
I took this fun selfie getting ready for Valentines Day


2018
I was working on making Valentine treats for friends at work

2017
I was making a candy bouquet for Wade for Valentines Day


2016
Wade and I had gone out to eat at a local restaurant and I felt the need to take a picture of the salt and pepper shakers. If that wasn't bad enough I had to do a fancy schmancy edit on the picture.


2015
It was obviously pretty cold since we had icicles hanging off the roof. Thankfully there have been no icicles hanging so far this winter. I hope I didn't just jinx myself.

14 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

You are SO cute in this picture!! And the bouquet is adorable!

Hootin Anni said...

Love the portrait!

Rick (Ratty) said...

That was a fun look back. I sometimes go through my blog to see where I was at certain points in the past.

Rose said...

I did not know you back then, but wish I had...so I enjoyed these!

Kate said...

Thanks for sharing - I enjoyed.

Sandee said...

A wonderful stroll down memory lane. Thanks for letting me come along.

Have a fabulous day, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥♥♥

engaztop2 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
engaztop2 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ann said...

Ginny, thanks. Those selfies are fun with all the different things you can use.

Anni thanks

Ratty, I agree, it is fun to look back.

Sandee any time my friend :)

Reeni said...

Love that cute picture of you! And the effect on the salt and pepper shaker.

CheerfulMonk said...

Thank you! It's fun to look back, and that selfie makes me smile. Happy early Valentine's Day!

Pam said...

You sure did time travel today! haha....I tell that to the grands when I fly to Calif. cause they are two hours behind us and I say I go back in time...

Catherine - Mixed Media Artist said...

facebook looks up my memories - some are quite intriguing because obviously they are linked to something else which now (in one case) 9 years on I can't remember who the "Muppet" was, although did have to do with my Uni days...
Then a picture will pop up and I think "wow that art work is still here, fun to remember something home based"
Other photo files, when I want to find something way back when, and I'm scrolling through memory sticks!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Those were fun to see. Your always keeping busy which is nice!

Related Posts with Thumbnails