Saturday, February 15, 2020

This is the post...

...that would have published yesterday if it hadn't been Valentines Day.

Thursday I decided that I was going to make cupcakes to take to work on Friday for Valentines Day. The more I thought about going home after work and baking the more I thought it sounded like a good idea to buy the stuff and bake them at work. I don't have a picture of the finished cupcakes because I totally forgot to take one. I do however have a picture of one of the cupcakes after it came out of the oven. Would you say these were baked with love?


When I was finished for the day I headed out to my car to go home. I had to stop and take a picture. Now you all know how much I feel about snow but even as much as I hate it I can't deny how pretty it looked.  I don't think the picture really does it justice though.

14 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

Love the love cakes! But the snow, even tho pretty from my chair indoors, I'll take no snow. Lol

MadSnapper said...

they do say love and I have not seen any like these.. it really is beautiful with snow on the trees. like Anni said, from inside and in my rocker it is gorgeous...

Kate said...

Just how did you make your cupcakes to look like that??? Your photo is beautiful - I like snow but not copious amounts of it.

Gayle said...

So cool how a heart appeared in that cupcake in time for Valentine's Day. I always say, the beauty and the unique are given to me; I just hold the camera.

peggy said...

It's always a love-hate thing with snow isn't it. It is so cold this morn I am shivering just looking out, but sun is out so it will warm us up a bit. You make me want a fake fireplace.

Jeanette said...

Yes, the snow can make a pretty picture!

Rose said...

LOL at the heart in the cupcake...I could eat about half a dozen of them right now if I had them...I have the love/hate affair with snow myself. I cannot help but love it, but just don't like having to deal with it sometimes. That is how the trees looked here day before yesterday I think it was.

Marg said...

Those cupcakes look so yummuy. Snow is fine as long as it isn't here. Have a good weekend.

Ann said...

Anni, I agree with you on the snow

Gayle, It was cool with the heart. Out of 24 there were two that had hearts.

CheerfulMonk said...

What a loving thought! And I'm glad you made them at work rather than having more to do when you got home. That was a loving thing to do for yourself as well.

Catherine - Mixed Media Artist said...

Love looking at the snow photos...but then again you know why...

Pam said...

I like you, I have a LOVE HATE emotion towards snow. I love to watch it fall, esp the big flakes but I hate if it hangs around and the roads are a mess. Since TN don't get snow much we really don't have enough equipment to clean the roads like the northern states do. There again, I figure if I lived in a state that got lots of snow (instead of one that NEVER gets snow) I would not like it for sure. I do love how it sits on the branches of the trees and I love to get out and photograph it. You cupcakes look so good.

Reeni said...

I love that the cupcake baked up a heart! Very cool.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That was sweet of you to bake cupcakes. I did bring little gifts to my bowling buddies on my team. That's a lovely photo you took.

Related Posts with Thumbnails