Thursday, September 23, 2021

My lucky day.

Sunday at work I had two different customers give me a tip. The first came from a customer that I did a donut order for. The second was from a customer who had over $400 worth of groceries and I bagged them and helped take them to their car. I'm not a frequent lottery player but every now and then I will plug a few dollars into the machine just for fun. Since The $7 I received from the customers was simply extra cash I decided to buy a couple tickets.When I got home from work I scratched my tickets to see if I had won anything. What a surprised to discover that one of the tickets was a $100 winner. After receiving my winnings I pocketed $80 and put 20 more dollars back into the ticket machine only to win $10 more. I put that $10 back in and won $25. That sure was a lucky $7.

14 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Wow! I think this is called a winning streak! I am so glad it was you who won all this! I hope you will be able to buy yourself a treat of some kind.

Grace said...

Cool Beans!

Hootin Anni said...

Your lucky day!!!

MadSnapper said...

now my head hurts because i tried to figure out just how much you kept after doing all the reinvesting.. hope someone do it for me.. congrats on coming out ahead of the game. how about a new kindle

MadSnapper said...

still trying to figure this out. how much is in your pocket now? i think you came out with less. the first ticket you had 100, so how much did you end up with? i think it is less than 100 but my math skills are bad

Rose said...

Congratulations!

Kate said...

well done you!!!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I can NOT believe this! My hubby came in smiling one day this week and he had bought his FIRST lottery ticket EVER! We checked the next day and he didn't win. BUT now I find out you WON! heheehee! How amazing is that! It's really kind of fun, we may do it again! Hugs! I've never bought one either all of these years!

Jeanette said...

Wow! That was a lucky run!

Sandee said...

Way to go. I've not purchased a lottery ticket in decades. I never won anything.

Have a fabulous day, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥♥♥

The Feminine Energy said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How fun is THAT???!!!! I loved this story, Ann. Good for you... I'm so glad you won... on so many levels! Yayyyy!!!! ~Andrea xoxoxo

CheerfulMonk said...

I'm so happy for you. You deserve good luck. ❤️

Catherine - Mixed Media Artist said...

Ann, you definitely came up trumps, as the tip was free money...and you had luck but I guess a lot of fun. Congrats

Debby@Just Breathe said...

How exciting! It was your lucky day. Congratulations.

Related Posts with Thumbnails