Friday, November 3, 2023

A new mug

During a recent trip to Walmart I wandered down the aisle that had the Pioneer woman dishes. This was a store I don't go to often so I thought I would see what they had. There was a new pattern and I liked the coffee mug. Since coffee always tastes better in a pretty Pioneer Woman mug I bought it for myself.

I might have to make this a work day coffee mug. It's smaller than some of the others I have and only holds about 12 ounces. On my days off I like to start the morning with a BIG coffee mug.

9 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

I like a large mug of coffee first thing in the morning, too. With room at the top for a lot of foam. The mug is very pretty!! I hope she puts some new things out for Christmas.

CheerfulMonk said...

Good! I love it when you pamper yourself. Little things can do so much to lift our spirits. They're so important.

Rose said...

It sure is pretty.

MadSnapper said...

I can't believe you used the word WALMART after my post yesterday. ha ha... good girl for going to my favorite store in this world. it is pretty. they have moved Pioneer Woman off the mail aisle to the garden shop, so did not see if there is anything new. they have added mens clothing and the whole main aisle if now clothig and shoes. since i can't try on clothing until 8 am, i don't buy anything.. Walmart! Rocks!

Lori said...

It is pretty. Happy Friday!!

DeniseinVA said...

That’s a pretty mug. Have a great weekend Ann!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

It is really pretty. It would work well at work too!

happyone said...

A very pretty cup!!

Lowcarb team member said...

It's a pretty mug :)

All the best Jan

Related Posts with Thumbnails