Thursday, November 30, 2023

Decorations part 1

Since I have so many pictures I'm going to break it up into a few posts. Here's the first of them.
In the bedroom I forgot to take a picture of the bed with the Christmas comforter. This is on the dresser. Oh and now I see you can just see the corner of the bed in the mirror.

I put a few things in the bathroom. Gibbs wants to show you the shower curtain. 
This is the shelf on the wall. I've had these carolers for a long time. They're kind of on the ugly side but for some reason I just like them. 
And just a little tree and Christmas colored washcloths in the basket 
I may add more here but not sure.

Finally upstairs we have the 4ft. tree decorated. Gibbs wants to show you that too

Today I'm going to go out for the first time since Monday. It's been nice being hold up in the house and not having to venture out in the snow.

11 comments:

MadSnapper said...

Gibbs by the light of the very merry tree! love it. you may have kick started me to put the ornaments on my tiny tree. i like the carolers, they look hand carved art . we still need to see the comforter, so get SNAPPING! you are ready for Christmas, can't wait to see what you choose to do for today. we will be waiting from 11 to 1 for the plummer to come charge us a large fee....

Rose said...

Love it all...I really like the carolers, too. Maybe because the look older...how many Christmases have they been witness to? And I love that tree!

Lori said...

I love long stretches where you don't have to leave the house. Everything looks really nice and festive. Gibbs is so good at showing people around his house. lol

Barwitzki said...

I like the four singers.
Wonderful joy for the first Advent :-)))
A hug for you.

Debbie Nolan said...

Ah all the Christmas decorations look lovely. I think Gibbs is looking forward to showing us more soon. Hope you have a nice venture out...be careful in that snow.

happyone said...

All your decorations look so nice!!!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Everything looks so cute. You have done a great job. Glad that Gibbs is helping you out showing us these decorations.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love that shower curtain! It would make me smile to walk in the bathroom!

CheerfulMonk said...

You have a lot of decorations! Thanks. ❤️

DeniseinVA said...

It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas :) I love it all!

Jeanette said...

I love everything! Especially the ones Gibbs was showing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails