Tuesday, November 28, 2023

What I bought

I saw some very unique items at the craft show. Things I've never seen at any others. There was one woman who did wool paintings. The best way I can describe it was they were along the lines of needle felting but they were large paintings.

But what I did buy was something from this person

 She photographs actual snowflakes.  I bought this 4x4 print for a coworker

 
The other item I bought was this adorable little ornament

It's crocheted around a battery operated tea light and a little hat is glued to the top.  Here's one with his nose lit up.


So now it's Tuesday. It's the 4th day of my vacation. I've done a lot of procrastinating. I did manage to get some decorating done. Crafting and present wrapping is on the agenda for today. The problem is, I'm not very good at following an agenda. Maybe I'll just play it by ear.

10 comments:

Donna said...

Aww!! The snowman is Cute!! Cool idea...
Hope you enjoy the rest of your vacation! Don't feel guilty about procrastinating...We all do it! It's harder to get moving when you are still working at a 40 hr a week job! Rest when you can...
hugs
Donna

Rose said...

Live that snowflake... and what a cute snowman!

Lori said...

Such cute items. I LOVE the snowflake photo. I've never seen anything like that. Great finds. Enjoy your day!!

Sandee said...

So cute. I know you're enjoying your week off. Good for you.

Have a fabulous day, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥

Boud said...

Those paintings might have been nuno felting, lovely art form, also labor intensive.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

The snowflake photo is very interesting and pretty. Love the little snowman around the light. Enjoy the rest of your days off.

happyone said...

The snowflake is so pretty and what an adorable little snowman.

CheerfulMonk said...

I'm so happy you're having a vacation. Just enjoy, don't even use the word procrastination! ❤️

DeniseinVA said...

I think playing it by ear is a great idea. I love what you bought. The snowflake is exquisite and the little snowman ornament, so cute and such a clever idea.

Jeanette said...

That is a cute little snowman ornament!

Related Posts with Thumbnails