Monday, November 13, 2023

Fun day

Saturday was a fun day out with Amanda. First I went to her house for an early lunch. She made potato soup.
Then it was off to a craft show. 
It doesn't look like much in the picture but there were a lot of crafters. I got two more Christmas gifts out of the way.

Then we went to Kohls so Amanda could pick up an order. We both had other things we were going to buy but the lines were way too long, so we changed our minds.
Next was Hobby Lobby and neither one of us bought anything.
Lastly was a stop at Walmart. If we went then I could skip my trip after work on Sunday . 
Then it was home to lounge for the rest of the day.

Side note. Grace asked the other day if I was using a guide to put together my Nana Ann book. The answer is no. I'm pretty much flying by the seat of my pants. I did go online and search for possible topics to include but that's about it.

10 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

It must be so awesome to have a daughter to go shopping with!!

MadSnapper said...

Amanda Time is always a good time. you are blessed to have a daughter. hard to believe you bought nothing in Hobby Lobby. todays post is once again about walmart. I am happy you had a great day off

Lori said...

Sounds like a perfect day! It's nice that you have a daughter to spend this kind of time with. Happy Monday!!

Sandee said...

I always enjoy your Amanda time. Another great day.

Have a fabulous day off, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥

Lin said...

It is such a dangerous time of year for buying, isn't it?! So many cute things at the craft fairs and stores...plus inventory is high at the stores, so it is a good time to get deals on clothes that we may need or want. Ugh. I need a money tree! Sounds like you and Amanda had a fun day together!

Be sure to include photos of you throughout your life in that book. It will be fun to look back on fashions and what you looked like from a baby on up.

Rose said...

Lounging the rest of the day sounds soooo good to me...Lounging all day sounds better!

Feels good to get Christmas presents out of the way, doesn't it?

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That sounds like it was really was a fun day. So glad you got to do that with Amanda.

happyone said...

Sounds like a fun day out with your daughter.

CheerfulMonk said...

I'm so glad you get to have some fun days with Amanda. ❤️

DeniseinVA said...

That does look like a fun day. I participated in craft shows for 14 years making painted Christmas ornaments. It was a lot of fun being on that side of the table and meeting people, mostly nice. Looks like you had a great time with Amanda. The potato soup sounds delicious. You've given me an idea. Flying by the seat of your pants can be a good thing :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails