Sunday, November 19, 2023

Donut make you feel good

You just have to love it when you can see the love in your work.  
Don't see it? Have a closer look. Nothing says lovin' like something from my donut fryer.
One day last week, I was feeling especially grumpy in the morning. When these came out of the fryer they were talking to me and trying to convince me to have one. I stuck to my guns and resisted the temptation. I haven't mentioned it in a while but I've been doing good with the weigh loss. Since I started back near the end of August I've lost a total of 20 lbs. I seem to be stuck where I'm at right now but I'm not giving up and I'm trying very hard to be diligent with the holidays coming. 

13 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Good for you! You have a lot of willpower. I have lost 100 pounds two different times. It is so HARD!! And I cannot imagine how much harder when you are a baker!

MadSnapper said...

I can attest to the fact that food does TALK! even this photo talks to me and tells me how good these would taste.. good jo on the 20, i noticed that each 10 that comes off makes me feel better, no matter how many 10's it is I can feel that last ten. hang in there, don;t listen to your fryer

Donna said...

I've had to start all over again on the weight thing...tired of this 20lb garbage!
Love the donut message though!
hugs
Donna

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog

Rajani Rehana said...

Please read my post

Liz Hinds said...

That's a great weight loss. Last night I resolved to try hard for the five weeks or so to Christmas. See if I can shift some of the excess. Hope I do as well as you. I've only been doing it for half a day and I'm already hungry!

Coloring Outside the Lines said...

Yummy! Oh gosh I could not even be in the same room with a cinnamin roll if I were dieting!ongrats to you for the loss- I know how hard it is.

Lin said...

AWESOME!! That is such a loss that I'm sure you feel it in your clothes. Sometimes your body needs to adjust in other ways that don't involve the scale, so just keep at it!

happyone said...

My mouth is watering just looking at them.

CheerfulMonk said...

Good for you! Keep on the path and don't worry if you don't lose weight for a while. Just try to keep the lost pounds from coming back. ❤️

Debby@Just Breathe said...

They look delicious. Good for you on losing that weight.

DeniseinVA said...

Oh yum! I admire your weight loss and willpower.

DeniseinVA said...

I saw that little heart :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails