Thursday, November 9, 2023

Stop me before I shop again

I think I might be developing a shopping addiction. Some has been Christmas gifts, but more has been for myself.
This past Saturday I hit the road at 8:30 to get to the mall when Boscov's opened at 9:00. I saw their sales flyer and I couldn't resist. 

I got there 10 minutes before the store opened and there was already a line. When the doors opened they all went straight for the shoes. It was a crowded madhouse. They were well staffed and organized and handled the crowd efficiently. I found two pairs of ankle boots, made my purchases and went on to another department.

Here's one pair

And here is the other.

Women's clothing also had some good sale prices plus I had a coupon for 15% off if I used my card. I bought a sweater and a pair of pants.
After that I was going to walk the mall but the gates leading out into the mall were closed since the rest of the mall was closed. 
After that a stop at Dollar Tree and finally Walmart before heading home.

10 comments:

Barwitzki said...

Yes, I know that... it's really good every now and then... shopping.
I've gotten away from it a bit because I've been making a lot of my own clothes for some time now... first I knitted... dresses, sweaters, etc. and now I sew. It's great and I have to say - there is this pride of self-made.
I'm sure you know this from your bakery... a homemade cake is super. By the way, I have wholemeal rolls in the oven :-))))
P.s. Of course I buy shoes... yours are great - and there's always joy at a good price.
Big success for you... show some baked goods again... I like it.
Hug

Lori said...

I'm not much of a shopper anymore but there is nothing wrong in spending a little bit on yourself. That's what you work for. Love the boots.

Liz Hinds said...

Nice boots!

Ginny Hartzler said...

Now I want to see the clothes you bought and your Wal-Mart and Dollar Tree purchases. Trying to pick a favorite boot. I think it is the suede ones. I have never seen a Boscovs and only this year even heard of them! Are they like Wal-Mart?

Rose said...

Glad you found something you liked at that price! I know I have been addicted to shopping...and it is cause I never go anywhere.

happyone said...

At that price it is hard to resist.

DeniseinVA said...

You got some great items there. It’s a good thing to treat yourself.

CheerfulMonk said...

I love it when you buy yourself things. You need to take care of yourself like this. ❤️

Jeanette said...

You got some great deals!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Way to go! The shoes are really cute.

Related Posts with Thumbnails