Saturday, November 11, 2023

Project Nana Ann part two

I have more pages today from the book I'm putting together for Presley.

Page 4 
Page 5 and 6 are copies of a family tree I filled in back when I was first married to my first husband.

My side of the family.
 
His side of the family.
 
For page 7 I enlisted the help of Google. I found all the places I've lived on Google maps and copied and pasted the pictures then printed it out and added  the address and when I lived in each place. As I'm doing this post though I realize I never added where I live now.
 
I'll show the last 4 pages I have done tomorrow

9 comments:

CheerfulMonk said...

Again, I'm so glad you're doing this. ❤️

Rose said...

I am loving this....

Grace said...

This is fabulous. Are you using a guide to help you organize it? I know there are books that guide you through the process of putting one of these together.

Ginny Hartzler said...

What a clever idea about your homes! I don't think I have ever seen your current house, all of it from the front. I look forward to that.

Lori said...

This is going to be such a treasured item for her. You're including so much cool information. Love it!!

happyone said...

This is quite a big project you've started.
It's a wonderful thing to do for Presley.

Jeanette said...

I'm very impressed!

DeniseinVA said...

This is great and the fact that you are writing this in your own hand is also a big plus. She is going to have such a connection to you through these pages.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I am so impressed. I wish I had the drive to do that for James. You are doing a fabulous job.

Related Posts with Thumbnails