Friday, December 1, 2023

Decorations part 2

Today we move into the living room, kitchen and dining area. Here's the decorated tree in the living room. 
The fake fireplace. I need to find something to put in the red truck. I might have to steal that tree from the bathroom.

Next to that are the new shelves I bought for my village. 
The coffee table 
The kitchen window
And the dining room table. Need to find some candles to put in the jars.

So, only one more day left of vacation after today. It didn't always feel like it, but I did get quite a lot accomplished. I did all the decorating. The gifts are wrapped. I managed to do a little crafting too.

12 comments:

CheerfulMonk said...

Wow! Your tree is spectacular and I love your village. Great decorations! ❤️🎄❤️🎄

Connie said...

You certainly have been a busy girl. Everything looks so festive and fun. I especially like the decorations over your kitchen sink . . . adorable :)

MadSnapper said...

Things I LOVE. Tree, your beautiful living room floor, the shelves are perfect for the little town. your house is READY and beautiful. you could sit a stuffed Santa or Snowman in the back of the truck or poinsettias, you have really done a lot on your staycation... makes my house look ugly. you may have inspired me, we shall see

Donna said...

Home Run!! I love your decorations and the tree!! SO pretty!
hugs
Donna

DeniseinVA said...

Love all your decorations. So pretty! The tree is gorgeous!

Rose said...

I love it all!!!! One of my favorite parts is that kitchen window! Your village has alwaysxstole my heart...the tree is wonderful.

Liz Hinds said...

What lovely decorations and what a lot of effort you put in.

Grace said...

Maybe you should run tours - Christmas Town!

Lori said...

Looks to me like you have been VERY busy. Everything looks amazing. I especially love your kitchen window.

Jeanette said...

Beautiful! The tree would look good in the truck or if you could find a bulb ornament big enough that would look good too!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I hope you enjoy your last vacation day. Your decorations look wonderful. So cute and pretty. You have done an amazing job.

happyone said...

Everything looks great. You have so many beautiful decorations.

Related Posts with Thumbnails