Saturday, December 9, 2023

Warm Wishes

 Way back in July I had started on making my Christmas cards for this year. I only got 4 done and then quit. While I was on vacation I made the rest of them, got them addressed and in the mail. I think this may be a new record for me getting them out that early.

I posted this back in August but here it is again.


I did a total of 13 of these. I actually did two different cards. This was for my regular Christmas card list. I did a second one for my happy mail recipients. I'll show that card on another post. 

10 comments:

Donna said...

This is SO pretty! You always have the neatest ideas!
hugs
Donna

Rose said...

I do love this one!

MadSnapper said...

from all the browsing of Christmas stuff in WM, i have noticed a huge amount of the black and white checkered you uses here, even on the Santas. you are TRENDING! I love the card

Grace said...

I got my card, and I love what you wrote inside - 💜💜

Debbie Nolan said...

What lovely cards Ann...I am sure everyone who receives these special creations will be warmed by your gift. Hope you are having a good start to the holiday season. Have a great weekend.

The Happy Whisk said...

Being ahead of the game for the win!
Love that you made this card.
Very, very cool.
Happy Holidays!!!!

happyone said...

So nice and special since you made them.
I finished writing out my cards today. :)

DeniseinVA said...

I got mine and I am thrilled! Thanks so much Ann, you sure do bring a lot of smiles out here :)

CheerfulMonk said...

That's beautiful!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

It is so pretty and I love the pinecones. They are a favorite of mine.

Related Posts with Thumbnails