Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Christmas eve

Just some pics from Christmas eve. These are all from Amanda because I didn't bother taking any.

I think Presley liked all her gifts.


I gave her a fleece blanket that she started using that night.


Rob wore a special shirt just for the occasion.


I bought this plug in mushroom air freshener from Bath and Body Works for Britney. It looks like she was pleased with it.

I bought Brad a Veterans bracelet. The inscription said "I once took a solemn oath to defend the constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic. Be advised that no one has ever relieved me of my duties under this oath." I think he liked it. He read it out loud and put it on and wore it for the rest of the night.

This is my pretend to look surprised act when I opened the fire station that Amanda bought me for my Christmas village. I was with her when she bought it for me.

So there are no pictures of Amanda here since she was the one taking all the pictures. I had her send me pictures of the two gifts that I made for her and Rob. I'll show you those tomorrow.

10 comments:

DeniseinVA said...

What lovely photos Amanda took. Looks like you all had a splendid time. The gifts sounded great. I especially was very touched at Brad’s veterans bracelet. We owe him and all our veterans so much. A real nice family and Presley is a sweetie for sure.

MadSnapper said...

I am loving all the photos, so thank you Amanda.. you did much better showing surprise than I used to do.

Liz Hinds said...

Excellent surprised face! I think most of us would agree with Rob's shirt.

Carol said...

Such amazing gifts! I am thrilled that they loved all of them. Christmas is such a special time of the year.

Lori said...

I loved seeing all of the pictures of your Christmas Eve. How wonderful that you all were able to get together and celebrate.

Sandee said...

What a wonderful evening. I love the I tried shirt. That's so me.

Have a fabulous day and rest of the week, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥

happyone said...

So nice seeing your family pictures. Looks like a great time was had by all. Some great surprised expressions!! :)

Debby@Just Breathe said...

They are all so sweet. Look like everyone had a nice time. We barely took any photo. I love what that bracelet said.

CheerfulMonk said...

Thank you for posting them and please thank Amanda for taking them. ❤️

Rose said...

Presley is so pretty! It looks like you all had a great Christmas.

Related Posts with Thumbnails