Sunday, December 31, 2023

Deal of the day

I have to say that I think Boscovs is becoming my favorite store. I've found some great bargains there. I had just gotten a $5 rewards coupon in the mail so I thought I would look for a pair of slippers. I bought some Isotoner ones for $12.99. 

That wasn't the big deal though. I also thought I would look at purses. I'm rather picky and it always ends up that the ones I really like are the ones out of my price range. Well I bought a $99.00 purse this time because it was on sale for $24.99. Yes you read that right.

 
For slippers and purse I paid $34.99. Can't beat that.

So today is the last day of 2023. I'll be asleep before the ball drops. I've never been much of a new years eve partier. See you all next year.

9 comments:

CheerfulMonk said...

What neat bargains! What a great way to end the year. ❤️

Donna said...

What a great deal on the slippers and bag!
We've never stayed up for midnight...just another day.
Happy New Year!
hugs
Donna

Rose said...

I have been searching for years for the right purse! One thing I will not buy is one with a black lining!

MadSnapper said...

Love the slippers Love the pure and if I carried one would certainly carry this one.

Lori said...

I love the slippers and the purse. That was a great deal you got. I won't make it anywhere near midnight either. I hope NY Eve is a good day for you.

DeniseinVA said...

Great deals on your slippers and purse. I love both of them. The slippers look very comfortable! We will be sleeping through the fireworks tonight:) Happy and Healthy New Year to you Ann :)

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Wow, those are great purchases you made. Enjoy them.
Wishing you a Happy New Year!

happyone said...

Slippers look so nice and warm.
Nice pocketbook too. I need a new one!

The Happy Whisk said...

The girls at work told me about that store. I've not gone yet though need to give it a go. Love that deals you got. Yeah, we're not party folk either. In fact, we make sure to be in nice and early on drinking holidays like New Year and St. Paddy.

Related Posts with Thumbnails