Wednesday, December 13, 2023

handmade gift

I've made quite a few gifts this year. Some I haven't been able to show but maybe after Christmas. I recently did another shadowbox. Normally I put these in an 8x8 frame but I had some 4.5" signs I bought at Dollar Tree that needed made over . They made the perfect frame for this

 
Cutting this small can be a problem sometimes. Most of this cut well except one layer. It was pretty chewed up in one spot but I decided I could make it work.

 
It's really only bad on that one tree but unless you have good eyes and are really looking you wouldn't notice it

11 comments:

DeniseinVA said...

These are great and the tree looks like it is part of the design. Love this!

Donna said...

...what mistake?
Too Cute!!
hugs
Donna

MadSnapper said...

if you had not pointed it out we would never know. it is really cute, I like Donna's comment, What Mistake?

Lori said...

I would never have noticed that if you didn't point it out. But it's a tree, trees aren't perfect so excellent job. I love it.

Jeanette said...

Those are so cute!

Sandee said...

So pretty. You're so talented.

Have a fabulous day and rest of the week, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥

The Happy Whisk said...

Those trees are so cool.

Rose said...

I must be blind...it all looks good to me. It would be a nice gift to receive.

happyone said...

I think the trees look great. If you didn't point it out I would have thought it was supposed to be like that. :)

CheerfulMonk said...

I'm with Rose, I still can't find the supposed mistake! 😊

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I think it is really cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails