Thursday, December 28, 2023

The handmade gifts

I've already shown some of the handmade gifts that I gave for Christmas but some I had to wait till after they were received.
Thankfully Amanda took some pictures for me.
This was a family name shadowbox. This one was for Amanda and Rob 
And this one was for Brad and Britney.  
The next one was for Amanda and Rob I made a similar one for Brad and Britney but in the middle was a  house like the ones on each end of the above one. One said love grows here, one had their house number and the third said party of 3.

I also made this jar with a candle in it. I saw the label saying online and thought it would make the perfect gift. "Light this when my son is on your last nerve. This sucker is going to burn fast." 
You can't see the actual shirt here but Rob is holding it up checking it out. I added iron on vinyl. There were three capital letters WTF and next to each letter was the word for each letter. Where's the fish. What were you thinking the WTF stood for?

11 comments:

Rose said...

I love them all! I hope they were as happy as I would have been.

MadSnapper said...

Bob would love that shirt. he wears an old one that says Fish Fear ME, Women Want Me on the back with a blue marlin on the front.
these are all beautiful and perfect gifts. i can tell by the faces and smiles everyone was happy with their gifts. I can't believe how fast Presley has grown so tall.. seems she was just born last year

DeniseinVA said...

These are great gifts Ann, and gave me a chuckle with that last question of yours.

crafty cat corner said...

Hand made gifts are so special and those look great.
Happy new year Anne and may it be peaceful and full of love
Briony
x

Carol said...

I love handmade gifts, but rarely ever get them. My husband would not like anything like this, but I feel that handmade gifts are more thoughtful than just something that they purchased in the store.

Donna said...

How Fun!! I Love the candle about a Son...Haha
And the T-Shirt!! And the boxes! Girl, you are SO talented!!
hugs
Donna

Lori said...

You are so creative. Those are all wonderful gifts. The candle is too cute.

Jeanette said...

Great gifts and I'm sure appreciated by all!

happyone said...

Great gifts. Home made are the best kind.

CheerfulMonk said...

What clever and thoughtful gifts! I agree that you are so talented. ❤️

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Those gifts are so lovely. I am sure they appreciated them. You are so talented. I know what I was thinking with the WTF!

Related Posts with Thumbnails