Wednesday, December 6, 2023

The second cake

This was another cake with just writing. This was for a high-school team. Harborcreek is quite a ways from Albion but apparently the team was playing somewhere in Ohio. 
The funny thing is the order said Harborcreek Huskys with a y instead of ies. I didn't think that was right so I called the customer to confirm. When she said my spelling of Huskies was correct she told me she had a dream the night before that she didn't notice until they got to Ohio that everything on the cake was spelled wrong. We both had a good laugh and I told her I was glad I called to check with her.

9 comments:

CheerfulMonk said...

I'm so glad you checked with her! That must have been a huge relief.

DeniseinVA said...

That’s a nice cake and what a funny story.

MadSnapper said...

good catch! i don't think I would have. who knew cake decorating could be so interesting. i never thought about what was on a cake until i met you and see all the different requests.

Donna said...

Well done! Andit always pays to check!
hugs
Donna

Lori said...

I really like this one. Good thing you thought to ask and how funny that she had a dream it was spelled wrong.

Rose said...

Good thing you checked!

Sandee said...

I'm glad you checked. Way to go.

Have a fabulous day and rest of the week, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥

happyone said...

Good thing you checked!!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Good thing you called. The cake looks nice.

Related Posts with Thumbnails