Sunday, December 24, 2023

Happy Christmas eve

Yesterday I got most everything ready for tonight. I'm looking forward to having everyone over. I just have a few more things to throw together after work and before everyone gets here.

Would you believe I could have actually had today off and a three day weekend? New boss waits till the last minute to put up the new schedule. I assumed I was working today because I always work Sunday. So the schedule comes out and I'm off but the deli manager who was looking forward to two days off in a row and already had plans was scheduled to work bakery. I told him to change it because it wasn't fair to her and I had already planned on working. He redid the schedule and now I have off Friday. I wasn't expecting the extra day off but I'll gladly take it.  

I'll try and get lots of pictures and will post them as soon as I can. Hope you all have a Happy Christmas eve

11 comments:

DeniseinVA said...

Happy Christmas Eve Ann! I am glad it worked out for you. Looking forward to you telling us about your Christmas.

DeniseinVA said...

Cute Santa Clause :)

MadSnapper said...

sounds like the snaffu schedule worked out fine with 2 days in a row next week. love the carved Santa. I don't remember him

Rose said...

I hope you have a Merry Christmas Eve...and how could you not if you get to see your kids and Presley!

Lori said...

Merry Christmas to you Ann!! Enjoy your time with your family. Crazy how the boss changed things up at the last moment.

Lin said...

Merry Christmas, Ann! Enjoy the time with your family.

Pam said...

That was really sweet of you and your reward was an extra day off.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Have a wonderful time with your family. Merry Christmas and God Bless.

happyone said...

Great that you got the day off.
Have a wonderful evening.
Love the santa.
Merry Christmas Eve.

DeniseinVA said...

A Merry Christmas and a Very Happy New Year Ann!

CheerfulMonk said...

I hope you all had a wonderful time!

Related Posts with Thumbnails