Saturday, December 30, 2023

One down one to go

I could get used to this two days off in a row. I really like this. Yesterday I went out shopping and today it will be hanging out at home. Other than laundry I'm not sure what I'll do.
Yesterday I hit the road around 8:30 so I could get to the first store I wanted to go to by 9:00 when they opened. Where did I go first?  
I was going to take a picture of all my stops but kept forgetting. Next was Kohls which was next to Hobby Lobby. The only purchase was some scrapbook paper that I didn't need.
I was going to head to the Millcreek Mall next but it was still too early so I stopped at Target. No purchases there 
Off to the mall and bought a couple things there which I'll show you tomorrow. I walked the mall then went to Michael's which is outside the mall. 
Next was an unhealthy lunch at Burger King 
Fish sandwich, onion rings and a diet coke. Unhealthy but very tasty.

Last was a stop at Walmart for a few grocery items I needed then back home.

Amanda was going to go with me but wasn't feeling well. 

10 comments:

Donna said...

Well, I don't know about it being unhealthy! Fish is good for you!! lolol
Enjoy the Day!
hugs
Donna

Jeanette said...

BK Fish sandwiches are so good! You have to indulge once in a while anyway! I'm about to head out to do a little shopping trip too. WalMart, Marshalls and wherever else I feel like stopping!

Lori said...

I'm glad to hear you are enjoying your two days off. Sounds like a fun Friday to me.

Lin said...

Sounds like a great day! Oooh, those BK fish sammiches! I had those when I was pregnant with Colin! Can't eat them anymore, but sometimes you just have to have the junk food.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Good for you getting out and going to all those stores. Sounds like it was a good day off.

The Happy Whisk said...

It is nice to get two off in a row. For sure. I get that. Love that you had a fun day out. Those are the best. And then coming home. Also the best. Happy 2024!

Rose said...

What a great day! You made a lot of stops...but so good that you could get out early and start when things opened.

happyone said...

Eating at a fast food place is good once in a while. :)
We ate at Taco Bell today.
Love Hobby Lobby.

CheerfulMonk said...

I'm sorry Amanda wasn't feeling well, but I'm glad you had a mini-vacation. Fingers crossed you get more of them. ❤️

DeniseinVA said...

All in moderation but I am a true believer in little bit of what you fancy does you good, in that your lunch looks great. I'm glad you enjoyed your two days off, I hope you get more of them together like that. I also hope Amanda is feeling better by now.

Related Posts with Thumbnails