Thursday, December 21, 2023

What I did on my day off

Like all good days off, I started mine by sleeping in. Once up, I visited all of you while drinking a leisurely cup of coffee (or two). I finally decided to get myself going and get something done around here. I got the house cleaned and then finished up another shadow box. I think I'll keep this one for myself too. It doesn't show too well in the picture but the word believe is cut out of the dark blue layer over the trees. 
The rest of the day I spent lounging in front of the TV and watching the snow fall.

9 comments:

MadSnapper said...

I zoomed in and the word Believe is beautiful. I think this one is my favorite so far of the shadowboxes. woo hoo for another great day off. I need a Day ON. I have been OFF so long I am tiring of it... that said, I do not want to go work in the bakery... hope your day has no crazies in the store

Lori said...

Sounds like a perfect day to me.
This one is my favorite. It's gorgeous. I see the Believe.
Hope you have a good day!!

DeniseinVA said...

It’s beautiful Ann! I love this! Sounds like you had a great day :)

Rose said...

That is a beauty! I would keep it, too.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Sounds like a nice day off for you and the shadow box is lovely. Glad you enjoyed yourself.

happyone said...

That is so pretty. It's good you're keeping something for yourself. You do so much for others.

CheerfulMonk said...

It's one of my favorites so far. I'm so glad you're taking care of yourself. As I've said, I worry about you working so hard.

Ida said...

That is gorgeous!

Liz Hinds said...

Sounds a great way to spend a day off!

Related Posts with Thumbnails