Saturday, December 23, 2023

Blue and white

Monday and Tuesday we got snow. The forecast was calling for 6-12". Thankfully they were wrong and we only got about 3. Wednesday after work I needed to make a Walmart run. I wanted to get it in while I could because closer to the weekend I knew it would be a madhouse. The point of my blog post today is how pretty it was out there. It was cold but the blue sky and the white snow sure was pretty

Most especially on this stretch of road that had snow covered trees on both sides.

Hard to believe that tomorrow is Christmas eve already. I have to work in the morning then come home and get everything ready for when my kids come over. We'll be doing everything Sunday night here and then Christmas day they have other family gatherings to go to. 

12 comments:

Donna said...

Merry Christmas Buddy! Hope you have a wonderful celebration!
Drink lots of hot chocolate... :o)
Hugs
Donna

MadSnapper said...

It really is beautiful, sunshine painting ordinary things is my favorite thing to see and photograph. the tree shot is awesome. I did shopping at 9 am on Thursday instead of 6 am today, saturday.. for the same reason

Rose said...

That sky sure is blue! Love it when it gets that way. I think Christmas Eve is a good time.

Barwitzki said...

A Merry Christmas greeting to you. The blue of the sky and the white of the snow in your pictures are wonderful.
I hope you can calm down quickly after work tomorrow and then enjoy Christmas to the fullest with your loved ones.
Viola wishes you a Merry Christmas for you and yours.
Hug

Billy Blue Eyes said...

You cannot go wrong with blue skys and snow lined trees on a drive like that

Grace said...

I think Christmas Eve is far more special than Christmas Day...Enjoy!

Liz Hinds said...

So pretty! Hope your Christmas time with family is lovely.

Lori said...

The pictures are very pretty. No snow here yet. We're in the 50's for highs. I hope you enjoy time with your family for the holidays.

happyone said...

So pretty when it snows. I know a lot of people don't like snow but I sure do. :)
Happy Christmas!!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

It looks beautiful. We have Adam, Gabby and James coming over later this afternoon. Then we go by them on Christmas day.Have a wonderful time with your kids tomorrow. Merry Christmas!

DeniseinVA said...

It does look beautiful and happy it wasn't so much that would have made it difficult to drive in. If I don't get back before, Merry Christmas and A Very Happy New Year! Have a great time with your family.

CheerfulMonk said...

Yes, there's nothing like fresh snow and blue skies. Have a wonderful time with your family. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails