Friday, December 29, 2023

just stuff

Nothing much to blog about today so I'll just do a brain dump. If the thought comes into my head I'll dump it here in this post.

Biggest thing is that I'm off today. Nothing better than 2 days in a row off. I decided I would go out today instead of spending both days at home. I think Amanda is going with me too so that will be fun.

The temperature has been dropping again. We were up to 60 Christmas day and it's been steadily going down. 

As for Gibbs, you can dress him up but you can't take him out. He's cute but boy is he a bad dog. Just when I think he's going to change his ways he starts up with the bad dog routine again. He had a bowtie for Christmas and now that I think of it that monster child in the movie Problem Child wore a bowtie. Maybe they're related.

9 comments:

MadSnapper said...

Gibbs we love you and your bowtie. Now i have to ponder just what bad things you did. People can be bad too, Beau is a good dog, but there are Bad Hubbys. did you know that? I wonder if you harmed a Christmas ornament or tree? more likely peed on something. did i guess?

Rose said...

You say 'had' a bowtie... did something happen to the bowtie?

Donna said...

Lolol...hims a GOOD BOY! Send him to me...lolol
He's so darn cute!
Glad you have more time off...Hope you two stayed out of trouble...lol
hugs
Donna

Lori said...

Enjoy your two days off!! Gibbs is adorable. We tried a collar on Binx and I have no idea how but he had it off in less than two minutes.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Enjoy your time with Amanda today. So sorry that Gibbs is not being a good boy. Stay warm.

DeniseinVA said...

Your comment about Gibbs made me smile and that bowtie? Adorable! Look at the expression on his face, butter wouldn't melt in his mouth, lol! Great that you have had two days off. Enjoy today with Amanda :)

happyone said...

I too wonder what Gibbs to his bowtie. Maybe he just thinks dogs shouldn't have to wear them. :)
I'm sure you had a good day with Amanda. :)

CheerfulMonk said...

I hope you had a chance to go out with Amanda and that you had a great time. ❤️

The Happy Whisk said...

lololololol. Bad pups, good pups, I'll take it. Dogs rule. Glad you're enjoying two days off in a row. 60F on Christmas is amazing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails