Sunday, December 10, 2023

December happy mail.

I'm hoping that everyone I sent these to already got them. If not this will be a sneak peek at their card.  
My original plan was to make a slimline card with three tree cutouts. I changed my mind and went with the 4.25" x 5.5" instead. I used a white card base then attached the green plaid paper. Over that is another plain white panel that I cut the tree out of. I dry embossed with the snowflake design then added a small piece of yellow behind the star opening and brown behind the trunk. I attached that to the rest of the card and called it done.

9 comments:

MadSnapper said...

my favorite part of this one is the pressed out snowflakes, love that. and it was HAPPY mail to get in my email Thank you and Happy Holidays

Rose said...

This one is one of my favorites. I like gesrungvhow you made it.

DeniseinVA said...

I loved mine Ann, thank you so much! A lovely gift to get in the mail.

Lori said...

That is beautiful!! I hope to get mine soon. I'm always amazed at your creativity and attention to detail. I hope you enjoy your Sunday.

The Happy Whisk said...

The plaid work so well!

happyone said...

That is so nice. Love how it turned out!!

CheerfulMonk said...

It made me happy to get in in my email! Thank you!

Jeanette said...

Always love your cards!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

The card is so pretty. You are so talented!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails