I can already hear our little one making the sound of the little mouse you painted. He makes the sweetest little "cheeky-cheeky" sound while holding his tiny hands up in front of him. I'll show him your painting.
FYI, Ice cream cones are a favorite treat among Indonesian children, combining creamy ice cream with a crispy cone. Their delicious taste, fun texture, affordability, and wide availability make them popular
I did one copy cat yesterday, first time I have drawn in 2 weeks. I can't seem to be inspired, I like all of these today and my favorite part is the expressions on all of them... maybe that will inspire me. I read todays post and I feel the same way.
19 comments:
The ice-cream cone looks so real! But my fav is the surfboard and beach ball.
Super cool ❤️
Nicely done. I have no drawing talent.
I can already hear our little one making the sound of the little mouse you painted. He makes the sweetest little "cheeky-cheeky" sound while holding his tiny hands up in front of him. I'll show him your painting.
OMG the little green dude. So stinkin' cute.
I like the pensive mouse - so sweet.
That ice cream cone is making me hungry. 😊
Ice cream cone and mouse are adorable
Hugs cecilia
FYI, Ice cream cones are a favorite treat among Indonesian children, combining creamy ice cream with a crispy cone. Their delicious taste, fun texture, affordability, and wide availability make them popular
These are so fun and summery. Love the surfboard one.
Amalia
xo
These are cute. That is a perfect ice cream cone and I love the mouse.
I really love the Happy go Lucky attitude of the gal in her red hat. That says it's going to be a good day !!
Sue
I like the sun with the sun glasses. :)
awesome!! the mouse was my favorite but the ice cream cone was a close second!!
Love that sun!
I love the green mouse? Whatever the green thing is. I can relate. DId you find out about your hip yet?
Dear Ann, I love every single one of these sketches. They made me smile and I felt cool in this heat 🥵 enjoying your tremendous talent.
These are great and I could really do with some of that ice cream.
I did one copy cat yesterday, first time I have drawn in 2 weeks. I can't seem to be inspired, I like all of these today and my favorite part is the expressions on all of them... maybe that will inspire me. I read todays post and I feel the same way.
Post a Comment