Monday, June 22, 2026

In Walmart's parking lot

 I went to Walmart for my weekly shopping and parked next to this Jeep. I liked the silhouettes that were on the side.


17 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

It is very cool looking, and the shape is unusual for a Jeep. Looks like a Jeep/Tesla hybrid. Wal-Mart is the place to go for weird cars.

jabblog said...

Things like that make me smile. It's a pretty ugly vehicle, though.

Granny Sue said...

Jeepers are getting very creative with their vehicles! We have several friends who have a Jeep, and they love them.

My Mind's Eye said...

I adore that color. I am all about colors especially on fun vehicles.
I mean who wants a white Jeep?
Hugs cecilia

CheerfulMonk said...

That is unusual, but not as unusual as Andy’s pink Jeep. 😊

Lori said...

I love all of the colors that are coming back. I'm so tired of seeing a sea of gray, black and white.

Sandee said...

A very cool Jeep. Love it.

Have a fabulous day and week, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to handsome Gibbs. ♥

Jeanette said...

That is a cool painted jeep!

Shug said...

I would say that these folks are outdoors people. How about the green?

HappyK said...

My son would love that. Pretty cool paint job.

DeniseinVA said...

A fun find and I enjoyed looking at the scene on the side.

photowannabe said...

Isn't it fun to see interesting things while doing the mundane if life?
Sue

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I like the looks of it. Very nice.

Pam said...

Personality coming out! I love it. I don't have stickers on my car or anything other than a stuffed animal on the back window. Right now, not an animal its a gnome dressed in red, white and blue

Chatty Crone said...

Very impressive.

The Happy Whisk said...

Neato. Was the dash loaded with duckies?

Debbie said...

very nice looking...very "jeepy"!! i too wondered about the ducks!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails