FYI , daylilies can also be found in Indonesia, although they are not very common in my area. They are beautiful flowers, and I enjoy seeing pictures of them. Indonesia has many colorful tropical flowers as well. It is always nice to see flowers blooming and bringing beauty to nature.
I have a few lilies that are this same color. Yours are doing well and look so pretty for this summer season. I have no luck at all growing hydrangeas.
Don't you adore those daylilies!! Maybe it is just too early for your Hydrangea to bloom... I have two and mine are not blooming yet either. Hope you are having a wonderful day. Hugs!
I think the hydrangea is behind because it needs those dead limbs cut off, pruned to make it grow. if I were there I would do it for you, or bring Ruby because she is one good pruner.
my daylilies are blooming now too. i have a love/hate relationship with daylilies. right now, i am headed towards hating them!! my hydrangeas are so beautiful right now, all 8 putting on quite a show. i like the color of your daylilies!!
18 comments:
We have the same lilies; they are so pretty!
That’s neat! And you don’t have any critters trying to eat them. (That’s our problem up on the land.)
Very pretty lilies! I hope your hydrangea blooms soon for you :)
FYI , daylilies can also be found in Indonesia, although they are not very common in my area. They are beautiful flowers, and I enjoy seeing pictures of them. Indonesia has many colorful tropical flowers as well. It is always nice to see flowers blooming and bringing beauty to nature.
Its great post
I really love lilies. We have a few like yours. I'm sure your hydrangea will be blooming soon.
You have the joy of your hydrangeas yet to come. I seem to remember that they bloomed later last year for you.
I have a few lilies that are this same color. Yours are doing well and look so pretty for this summer season. I have no luck at all growing hydrangeas.
Don't you adore those daylilies!! Maybe it is just too early for your Hydrangea to bloom... I have two and mine are not blooming yet either. Hope you are having a wonderful day. Hugs!
Your Day lilies are gorgeous.
Happy Weekend Cecilia
The lilies are so pretty. Sorry your hydrangea are not blooming yet. Have a nice weekend.
I think I need some of those Day Lillys in my yard too. They seem to grow all on their own. That's my kind of gardening !! HaHa.
Sue
I love the color of those Day Lilies - they are beautiful.
I think the hydrangea is behind because it needs those dead limbs cut off, pruned to make it grow. if I were there I would do it for you, or bring Ruby because she is one good pruner.
The lilies are beautiful.
Love those lilies. They are all over the place here. Didn't your hydrangea bloom late last year too .
my daylilies are blooming now too. i have a love/hate relationship with daylilies. right now, i am headed towards hating them!! my hydrangeas are so beautiful right now, all 8 putting on quite a show. i like the color of your daylilies!!
Those are pretty.
I love lilies, Ann. Yours are gorgeous!
Post a Comment