Wednesday, June 24, 2026

x-rays

 On June 15th I left the house early so I could go get my xrays done before work. I was in and out in no time and got to work much earlier than I expected. The place I went is real close to work which makes it very convenient.

On my way out I grabbed a couple pictures. I thought the flowers they had planted were really pretty.



The nurse practitioner that I go to told me that if I didn't hear from their office within 48 hours to give them a call. I waited until the following Thursday because they only work a half day on Wednesday. The receptionist I talked to said they hadn't been read yet and they would call me.

I'm writing this schedule on Sunday 6/21 and plan on calling them again tomorrow and telling them I was told to call back in 48 hours and I want to know what my next step is now.

17 comments:

Lori said...

That is always so frustrating. I hope you've talked to them by now.

Sandee said...

I hope you hear from them soon. Waiting is hard.

Have a fabulous day and rest of the week. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to handsome Gibbs. ♥

photowannabe said...

Why is it that its the standard answer ... call us if you haven't heard?
I guess that is definitely a pet peeve of mine.
I do hope you have heard good news by now !!
Sue

Shug said...

Absolutely do so. It's a struggle waiting for test results. I still have not heard from my Sleep Apnea test and I can't figure out why...

My Mind's Eye said...

Ann what pretty happy posies.
I really get most aggravated with the length of time medical professionals take to review tests. I hope by now you have info
Hugs cecilia

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Yes, the flowers are very pretty. So sorry that they haven't read them yet. Hope all is well.

Rose said...

I hope you have found out something by now....was just coming back to see if you knew anything.

The Happy Whisk said...

I'm with you, I'd want to know the next steps too. Pretty flowers.

Ginny Hartzler said...

Good grief! I was hoping this post would be the results. We have been waiting weeks for a call about Phil's M.R.I.

Mary and Chris said...

Hello Ann, we hope you are doing well and that the appointment turns out to be nothing more than a routine check. Waiting can often create extra worry and frustration, but I believe everything will fall into place. In the meantime, I hope those beautiful flowers managed to lift your spirits a little and bring some brightness to your day.

HappyK said...

So frustrating when that happens. Hope you have the results by now.

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

Ann, I’m glad the x‑rays were quick and easy, but I hope you get those results soon. Waiting like that is so frustrating. The flowers you snapped on the way out are beautiful — such a bright spot in the middle of a stressful errand. Hoping you get clear answers and a good next step.

Chatty Crone said...

I am glad you had it checked out - I am not happy you haven't heard anything yet.
That green with the flowers was so beautiful!

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

Hi Ann, I don't like it that you haven't heard anything yet. Your photos are lovely.

CheerfulMonk said...

I hope you get the results soon!

Jeanette said...

I hate when they do that! Don't they realize people are stressed waiting for results?

DeniseinVA said...

That is frustrating! I hope you get the results soon. Those flowers are very pretty.

Related Posts with Thumbnails