I didn't wait long before I got called back and directed to a changing room. She handed me a gown and paper shorts and told me to lock everything in the locker and come to the end of the hall when I was ready
It seemed like I was in that tunnel forever but it was finally over and I was free to go. I already got the results in my patient portal but understand very little of it. As of the time I'm scheduling this I haven't heard from my doctor yet to find out what the next move is.
15 comments:
I have never seen these paper shorts. Was it a larger MRI or the tiny kind, where the top is almost right on your nose? Let me know as soon as you find out anything.
I've never had an MRI, and hope I can avoid one. I hate loud noises. -- did the noise bother you? Good luck with the results.
Those paper shorts are new to me. I hope they won’t keep you waiting too much longer.
MRIs always seem like they take forever don't they! I hope they can clarify your results.
I hope they can give you some answers soon.
Paper shorts is a new one for me. Hope the results were good.
OH my they do have such lovely attire for their visitors.
I've heard the MRI can be very loud and long. Did you get to hear music? I love that we have portals for every day folks to see
but all the medical stuff is very hard. And have been told best to wait for the doc rather than going down the goggle rabbit hole.
Do keep us posted
Hugs Cecilia
Like others have said, the paper shorts are new to me too. They do provide a modicum of modesty I guess...
Hope you get the results soon and that all is well.
Sue
Snappy shorts! :) I'm glad that part is over and I hope you have answers soon.
Hope you get the results soon. Never saw those paper shorts either!!
I want to check up on you Ann. Can you email me and tell me? I have you on my prayer list. Still getting my act together or trying.
The paper shorts are very fetching!
I hope the results are good...
I have only had one MRI and I got to keep my clothing. YAY, I hate those gowns and have never seen paper shorts. Must be a reason for them
I pray you get some good news. Sending prayers and ((HUGS))
Post a Comment