Today all of the questions will be related to Christmas songs. How well do you know your Christmas carols?
Lets get right to it shall we.
1. On Christmas eve why should you jump in bed, cover up your head?
2. If you're not here with me what color Christmas will I have?
3. What Christmas carol is also known as Greensleeves?
4. What did the little lamb say to the shepherd boy?
5. In the song "Jingle Bell Rock" it says, what a bright time, it's the right time to do what?
6. In the song "Sleigh Ride" it says there's a happy feeling nothing in the world can buy, when they pass around what?
7. What did my true love give to me on the 7th day of Christmas?
8. Where and when did I see mommy kissing Santa Claus?
9. What Bing Crosby song is the biggest selling Christmas single of all time?
10. What gift did the little drummer boy give to the baby Jesus?
Before I give you the answers tonight I wanted to share a comment left on my last post by Vange of Superficial GalleryOlive, the 10th reindeer, cracked me up. I had a kid named Richard in my class and I thought the pledge of allegiance was about him: "and to the republic for Richard stands".
This reminded me of something I used to get teased about when I was a kid. The lyrics to "Hark the herald angels sing" include a line that says "God and sinners reconciled". However I was singing God and sinners wreck themselves. Do any of you have any lyrics that you've mangled?
If you're ready, here are today's answers
1. Because Santa Claus comes tonight
3. What child is this
4. Do you hear what I hear
5. Rock the night away
6. The coffee and the pumpkin pie
7. Seven swans a swimming
8. Underneath the mistletoe last night
9. White Christmas
10. He played his drum for him
Before I say goodnight, I just want to know which one of the above songs is now stuck in your head?....lol