Saturday, April 16, 2016

Some people can not keep a secret

Yesterday while I was at work my daughter stopped in to see me. She is lucky enough to have Friday's off.  Her reason for visiting was that she had my mother's day gift and couldn't wait to give it to me. Yeah. I know mother's day is in May not April.
She said that she didn't realize the person was going to order this so soon and now that she had it she couldn't wait she had to give it to me now.

It's an electric tart warmer made by Scentsy. The scent she included was pink tulip.

If you aren't sure what a tart warmer is, it's warms wax scented tarts. It's kind of like a scented candle without the flame. There is a lightbulb in the base that warms and melts the wax.

This one is really cool. It's a color your own

She'll be so proud that I posted about this without her having to remind me :)

15 comments:

marie said...

I love Scentsy tarts...I haven't tried Pink Tulip. The warmer is really fun!! Clever idea to color your own!

Grace said...

Oh I am so like that! Once I have a gift for someone I can't wait to give it to them. I also can't wait to see how you color the warmer - I just bet it will be beautiful...

Christine said...

Now that is just so sweet! I had not seen a color your own tart warmer before but its lovely! Hope you remember to post a picture of it all coloured in!

bichonpawz said...

I absolutely LOVE it Ann! I have never seen the Color Your Own one. I bet Sharpie permanent markers would work great on that. Can't wait to see it all colored in!

Unknown said...

You get an A+ mom lol :)

MadSnapper said...

i could not burn it due to allergies but i sure could color it. i can't wait to see it colored. what will you use? markers? paint? i love it. have never seen anything like it. she is like me. i always shop early and then i can't wait. i have done this many times.. it was always hard for me to stash gifts at Christmas and wait... good job to your daughter...

Marg said...

That really sounds like a great present. Good looking too. That was great of your daughter to give that to you and early too. Surprises are always good.Have a great day.

crafty cat corner said...

You'll have to let us know if it works well, I've seen these but wondered if they were any good.
My Daughters a bit like that with pressy's, she can't wait to give them to me.
Briony
x

BeadedTail said...

Something crafty and smells nice too - perfect gift! I haven't even thought of what to get my mom yet but guess I better start working on that!

Sandee said...

What a lovely mothers day gift. Your daughter is awesome.

Have a fabulous day off. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥♥♥

Jeanette said...

That's nice! My daughter gave me one for my birthday in January and a month later one of my cats knocked it off the counter and broke it! Grrrr!

Out on the prairie said...

Nice , maybe you'll get another gift in a month

Deb said...

Happy (early) Mother's Day! Great gift, have fun colouring it! Deb xo

Reeni said...

My Mom would love the color your own! I think she's going to have to buy you another gift since Mothers day is so far off. :)

Patricia @ 9th and Denver said...

I love my scentsy.
You'll love it too... especially with the new cat! ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails