Thursday, April 21, 2016

What do you do

What do you do when your mojo has taken a hike and you've run out of things to post about?

First you pull out your cell phone, then you take a picture of a clump of mud that fell off of someone's shoe


Then you make that mud clump look all artsy like  (Looks like hay and stuff in that clump I'm guessing this fell of a farmer's shoe)
 Then for the grand finale you find a few jokes or sayings and throw them in.

For exampe:

Everyone is gifted-but some people never open their package

What do you get when you cross an elephant and a rhino?

El - if -i - no.

And that's a wrap. See you tomorrow.

13 comments:

MadSnapper said...

I love it, I love it.. truly I do... my kind of post... it could be a dead lizard. must be some kind of deep tread to carry hay and mud.. good job on the edit... if you did not tell us what it is, there would be no way to tell.... Tread Mud Matters.

Hootin Anni said...

Tread lightly!!!!

What a clever, clever, post. Wish I could be that clever....you rock!!!

I vouch, it's a lizard that ate one too many pieces of straw.

Out on the prairie said...

that mojo is back, I am laughing!

Marg said...

That is a great post. I especially like the story about the elephant and the Rhino. Keep up the good work Ann.

peggy said...

Big laugh to go with my coffee this morning. You make dirt look good! or at least creative.

Marie said...

I first thought it was a gecko! lol love the jokes! :)

Sandee said...

Mojo comes and goes. For some it just seems to always be there and then there are others that fight for a bit of mojo. I just roll with it and I'm good with that. It's time to read when the mojo leaves.

Have a fabulous day. Big hug to you and my very best to Gibbs. ♥♥♥

BeadedTail said...

You still have plenty of mojo if you think of doing all that!

Grace said...

A lizard made of poop and hay....why not. Made me laugh.

Reeni said...

It looks like a gecko! Heehee you're so creative!

Ida said...

How funny! It does look like a Gecko.

Donna said...

Like I've always said...you got talent...Hahaaa....
Fun post!
hughugs

Patricia @ CorninmyCoffee-pot said...

PUZZLING.

Related Posts with Thumbnails