Saturday, March 9, 2019

It's all good now

So my escape is once again a running vehicle thanks to my daughters FIANCE. (I'll explain why that's all in caps at the end)

Thursday night Amanda and Rob picked up a battery for me and then Rob put it in. He was out there after dark in the cold working on it for what seemed like forever.

Amanda was kind enough to go outside and take some pictures with her cell phone so that I had blog material.


It took him a while to get it done because the battery is underneath that plastic strip with the vent in it that you see starting at the bottom right of this picture. You can sort of see the hooded figure working on removing that piece.

So why did I type the word fiance in all capital letters? Well apparently I always type Amanda's boyfriend and the one day I said something about my son and his fiance. Amanda questioned why Britney was my sons fiance but Rob was Amanda's boyfriend? Both couples are engaged. I told her I stand corrected and would make that correction.

13 comments:

CheerfulMonk said...

I'm so happy for you. How sweet of him! You have a wonderful family.

Ginny Hartzler said...

So glad it is fixed now, he is a good guy!

Hootin Anni said...

That is super to have it running hot & heavy. (The car, not the FIANCE)

MadSnapper said...

good job and thank you Amanda's FIANCE'. so happy you are back in a car and not walking in that snow and cold.

Pam said...

YEAH MOM get it right! Thank goodness for your daughters FIANCE/boyfriend/soon to be hubby/Rob! Now no more I will not start days and no more walking to work in the ice. Falls, they hurt, they cause damage not only to our bods but our ego also. Yay for family.

Donna said...

Hi Pam! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! I tried to leave you one on your G+ Account but since it's closing down on A 2nd, It no longer lets me leave a comment :o( Hope you start a Blogger account so we can visit you!
Sorry Ann! I can't think of any other way to let her know I tried to visit her blog...

Donna said...

Ann... SO glad son got the battery in and car up and running!! No more ice trips for You young lady!Haha
hughugs

The Feminine Energy said...

I'm so glad you have wheels again, Ann. What an act of love from Amanda and her fiancé. I thank them too, for helping my friend! Love, Andrea xoxo

Sandee said...

It's good to have a car that works isn't it. Wonderful thing for them both to do. Cute on the boyfriend/fiance thing. Glad you corrected that.

Have a fabulous day off, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥♥♥

Out on the prairie said...

They really made that hard for him, would have made me talk to myself with some illiterate speech added in.&%$#$$$$# LOL

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

How wonderful for fiance Rob to work on getting your new battery in. Bless his heart.

Enjoy having your wheels again and have a great weekend ~ FlowerLady

Debby@Just Breathe said...

So glad your car is up and running again. That's funny about how you used the word fiance for one and not the other.

NanaDiana said...

LOL- Nothing like getting corrected by our kids, is there?! I am glad you have a working car again!!!! xo Diana

Related Posts with Thumbnails