Friday, March 22, 2019

Behind

I want to thank everyone for all the birthday wishes yesterday. If I didn't get to your blog yesterday morning before I went to work then I'll catch up with you either today or tomorrow. Taking off from the computer last night I'm a little behind now.
It was a nice day. Even though I had to work one of the girls brought in cupcakes and another girl gave me a really cute birdhouse, yard ornament and candy bar. Last night Amanda and Rob came over with a gift and a cake.
Today I think I might just go out and do some window shopping and do whatever.

13 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

I love window shopping. But the thing is, I cannot STAY outside the windows!

CheerfulMonk said...

Sounds like a good plan -- getting out but still low-key and restful. I hope it's a happy day.

Hootin Anni said...

That sounds like a plan!

Rose said...

Laughing at Ginny's comment! Sounds like you had a nice day...hope you enjoy this day, too.

Kate said...

So pleased to read that you had a wonderful day! I love window shopping - grew up doing that and have never lost the enjoyment of it. ^^

Pam said...

YAY.....WINDOW SHOPPING, I love it. Don't cost anything and it always gives me ideas (something I don't need). Have fun, be good to yourself.

Sandee said...

I'm glad you had a great birthday, Ann. It's good that you can come home today and just do what you want. Nothing like having a day off.

Have a fabulous day and weekend. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥♥♥

The Feminine Energy said...

I think I'd rather have the "day after" off, rather than the actual day. So you've had a win-win kind of birthday this year. Again, happiest of birthdays, my friend... and many many more to come. Love, Andrea xoxo

Out on the prairie said...

Thought you would enjoy the daylight savings pic.

NanaDiana said...

I am so glad you had a wonderful birthday, Ann. I hope you have many,many more! Enjoy today! xo Diana

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Glad you had a nice day!

DebbieM said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Ann!

NanaDiana said...

Hey- just a quick thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. My comments are screwed up so I couldn't reply directly. Have a great week!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails